Old 05-28-13, 09:41 AM
ruirui
need to go out and ride..

Bikes: 2011 Scott Addict R1, 2014 Redline Conquest Team, 2015 BMC TMR02

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
@beaker: thanks for the tip. i did notice this saturday will be hot, so that's why i thought maybe bring extra water would be a good idea. but you are right.. the descent is what i worry about the most actually, since i'm not too comfortable with my ride going past 35mph and have heard many ppl descent like kamikazes. might be more afraid to get run over.. lol.

@cthenn: wow.. now that you mentioned chips on the road and on the descent part.. i'm wondering if i should get my front wheel trued. it's off a bit, but not too much. you're right.. besides worrying about the descent.. i worried my legs being idle for so long.. not sure if muscle can take the climb on the way back.

@SClaraPokeman: the view look awesome for ppl's photos and blogs.. but i know being there to experience it all is even more pleasant.

on another note.. i have carbon clinchers.. which i know if i ride the brakes.. it'll overheat and i'll be deadmeat... any suggestions on how to apply brakes downhill? i'm use to pumps and squeezes.. but not sure if that will be enough?

Last edited by ruirui; 05-28-13 at 09:47 AM.