Old 05-30-13, 07:22 AM
thugpipe

Bikes: 2011 Origin 8 Bully, 2010 Dahon Silvertip, 2016 Respect Mini Velo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeyBike
Do a Google image search for "Burro bike" and take a peek at what i believe to be the first bike ever with that styling. Way more expensive than an O8 bike tho.

Alas, Burro has been out of the biz for a long time now.

Nice job on your build! Looks like fun.

thanks! It is a ton of fun!

I have seen the Boro it was a sweet ride but unfortunately bikes like this a rare birds in these parts, even my bike has been discontinued after a very shot production run. I think they only made the Bully in 2011 and it was only dumb luck that I found mine, it had been collecting dust in that shop for a few years.

Originally Posted by a1penguin
Cool looking bike. It looks sturdier than the folding bikes I've seen. I agree that some flame decals would look nice on it.
Everybody wants flames on the bike! The Flames are on my nomex jumpsuit I wear when I ride.......its all about me, I don't want the bike distracting from that!!!!

yea I have a Dahon Silvertip folder and it is nice but I feel so restrained when riding that bike. Between the aluminum frame, the lockjaw hinges, and the skinny tires it feels much more delicate, don't get me wrong I love that bike and it is the best folder I have ridden but you have to be more subdued with it. With the bully I can go hog wild if I feel like it.