Old 06-30-13, 08:24 PM
01 CAt Man Do

Bikes: Mountain bike & Hybrid tour bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by bktourer1
Thanks forthe assists. The units I received were FREE as I am reviewing them for DX. The 1st time they sent 2 sets of lights, no batteries. I contacted them, they sent 2 battery packs (6 batteries shrink wrapped), but no chargers. I sent a note again and hopefully they will send the chargers. One battery was charged, the other dead. 01 CAt Man Do sent me a link and I might just buy the damn chargers, after all the lights & batteries were FREE
Oh for crying out loud! This of course changes everything. You might have made mention of this in the OP.
Since this was a "special packaged review order" that might mean that the ads that don't mention a charger "might actually include" one. However at this point there is no real way to know unless the D/X rep tells me differently.

Perhaps you didn't get chargers because the D/X rep might have assumed you already had chargers. Contact the person that offered you the free review stuff and you will get some answers.

( my link to the charger is in post #8 ) ( edit: Sorry, the D/X rep posted as I was writing this. Still not sure if chargers are going to be included with battery sets yet. )

Last edited by 01 CAt Man Do; 06-30-13 at 08:32 PM.