Old 07-10-13, 02:03 PM
brakemeister
New usename ThorUSA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
you are of course talking to enthusiasts here, which are usually pretty happy about their own choice ... especially if they had to pay a pretty penny to be in the iloustrous fan club ( of one particalur brand ) Its hard to admit that your own bike doesnt ride as well, is heavy, or or or ...especially if you paid the premium for it ... ( same is true if you buy a 3000 dlr Dahon or Tern obviously)

about those non available parts ekdog.... I think I remember that I had all of them in stock ..for sale..not for free and the 24 dlr freight was another reason you decided not to order them. Thats your choice, and the choice of your local dealer who did not order the same parts from his importer, the same choice I have ordering stuff from Dahon or not. I decide that I order as many spare parts as I can to serve my customers ( and others of course ) but it does cost money to do that. Money well spend in my opinion but again if your local dealer doesnt want to order it for you .... and why is the same dealer not able to solve the broken frame issues ..I have yet to experience any problems getting replacement warranty frames from Dahon in case of a manufacturing defect ( ie warranty )

Best Thor