View Single Post
Old 07-11-13, 08:12 PM
Catlikeone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Whoa... C/A is always full of win.

Google is your very bestest ever friend.

Ok, creatine does not build mass, creatine does not bulk you up, creatine is NOT harmful to endurance athletes, and the water retained by creatine is minimal( and it is a function of how it works, which i will get to)and can be controlled via diet.

Why? Creatine is a naturally occurring compound found in the human body and obtained in the diet primarily from meat and fish. Creatine is supplemented as an ATP energizer. When you workout the body breaks down ATP into ADP and other compounds to fuel your work. Creatine facilitates the body to change ADP back to ATP, providing more potential energy for use while pumping the cell. Creatine is well known in sports world for the ability to enhance workouts and is the only supplement beside protein that is scientifically proven to be beneficial, 30yrs worth. You may peruse google for that info since I am not writing a PubMed article. Creatine has also long been known to help an athlete retain mass, MANY endurance athletes use it because that's what it's for, an extra push. I myself, use a tsp full after every workout. Since Jan I have been training to race/racing and have used it with no detriment to my 500hrs training schedule, 3-4x wk weight lifting, or hydration. If one feels bloated on it you are taking way too much or gorging on carbs. In which case, moderation. The monohydrate version is usually considered the best.

Also, if anyone's going to talk "cycles" for biking, creatine is a flintstone vitamin compared to EQ or EPO which if you're considering either of those while in C/a you're wasting your time, money, and health since no one researches.

Not personal, just floored by naivete.

Last edited by Catlikeone; 07-11-13 at 08:15 PM.