Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello, Everyone. Another Intro. :D

- Cross Posting -

I know, I'm sorry.

Hi, everyone!

My name is Kevin. I have been lurking BF for quite a bit but never got into introducing myself, at least I don't think. I have been riding for 3-4 years now and I actually got burnt out on cycling at the beginning of the year and I have been on and off the bike since then but I am now just getting back into it again. Hoping I can get back into my "race" shape. I am a chubby chubster at 240 lbs standing not-very-tall at 5'10". I hope to, one day, drop to 200 lbs but that's a long way since I eat as much as I ride. Lol.

I have been racing my bike for 2.5 years and haven't been successful other than a few podium finishes, a criterium win last year, and lots of local track wins the past few years. Even won a couple of gold medals at the State Track Championship in 2011. But that's not saying much since I'm only a Cat 4 in either discipline (Road/Track).

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and was considering posting more but I doubt anything I post will be of any help. Here are some pictures of me and the rig. The rig is going through a few changes here in a couple of weeks but for the sake of this introduction, I'll post some older photos.

Hopefully, I'm accepted.