Old 07-21-13, 06:08 PM
Cyclist0084

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked 353 Times in 90 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz
I would say yes I can tell a difference but not enough to warrant going 1080 on all videos because it takes longer to open and save files. When I started with the GP I used 1080 but just too much time so I went with the next setting down. Now I prefer the 720 because it offers the 60 fps (per PhotoJoe advice) which actually works better for slo mo shots since I cross paths with many riders and bikinis..

I really notice a difference watching my home originals but not a whole not once they load on youtube.

I can tell a difference but not enough to go 1080 time consuming wise. I figure half the viewers don't use or don't even know how to use the high def setting on youtube anyways.

BTW, I load my videos onto my computer by way of cable. I was removing the SD card but found it damaged the card after so many times. So I just bought a good quality card and leave it in to avoid damage. Those little locking devices on the side of the card are easily damaged. I do the same with my digital camera.
And some nice slo-mo shots you have. LOL!!

Do have a question for you Mr. Beanz if you don't mind. When recording at 60fps (which I have never done), does it affect the playback at regular speeds at all? Is the playback visually similar to a recording done at 30fps? Thanks.