View Single Post
Old 07-30-13, 08:51 AM
brakemeister
New usename ThorUSA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hey guys ..... folding bikes are fun .... no need to get all crumpy and spread the negativity around or slow folks down in their enthusiam they have with their bikes. Needs are different for everyone on this board.

Its easy to change gearing on almost any bike. And a couple teeth more ( or less) depending on the owner will make a HUGE difference in the fun department. For me every mod mades the bike personal and gives me a sense of accomplishment to do something which make the next ride more pleasurable ... i.e. fun ...

If you want to enter the next tour on a folder, do double centuries, travel the world gnarrliest roads, or just take a spin in the next harbour to find the best fish taco .... all doesnt matter if you feel the bike is not performing to its best ( again best is a very personal opinion, nothing else )
Riding my folder is more fun than the custom Ti Mountain bike, or silver brazed 753 roadbike, or or or

This board has a vast knowledge base from some folks who know eons more about bikes and especially foldies than me. Lets not stifel their enthusiams with crumpy comments....... like some of the above ones...

Well worth to do some moding for the OP to make the bike " his"

Best Thor