Old 08-01-13, 07:29 AM
GreatWhiteShark

Location: Because of Internet lack of security only give USA, here; want more simply ask, through messaging.

Bikes: I think I just found out (happy to finally be able to find out) that my bicycle is Raleigh's '2007 Venture 3.0 SR NEX-4000!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
For Greater Miami-Florida City, Florida Bicyclists And Their Recommendations

The revolutionary (BMX and invented double tiring wheels) bicycle mechanic 'Jeff' Frizgibson is about to lose his house and work location, thus I no longer have a bicycle mechanic and bicycle supplies seller.

Thus the recommendations I need are: please, the best, quality (most knowledgeable) is important and most reasonably priced bicycle mechanic (shop or other wise) and bicycle supplies seller. I would prefer to use a new bicycle mechanic (shop or other wise) that uses USA Made bicycle supplies and sells USA Made bicycle supplies. I need a most reasonably priced bicycle mechanic (shop or other wise) and bicycle supplies seller that is not more than 20-miles away. As I posted in my introduction I do have a lot of money, which makes reasonably priced important as well.

Thank You, in advance

Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 09-21-13 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Removing About posted in my introduction and stupidly posted my location