View Single Post
Old 08-11-13, 01:43 PM
Yo Spiff
Carpe Velo

Bikes: 2000 Bianchi Veloce, '88 Schwinn Prologue, '90 Bianchi Volpe,'94 Yokota Grizzly Peak, Yokota Enterprise, '16 Diamondback Haanjo, '91 Bianchi Boardwalk, Ellsworth cruiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
[h=5]I've dropped down another size after a long plateau and have some clyde riding togs to offer.

3 pairs of Nashbar Isolation/Tecumseh shorts. These are my favorite riding shorts and I've now bought 5 pairs of the next size down. Label size is 3x, which fit me when I was between a 40-44" waist with 42" being about the perfect fit. The only difference between the two styles is the way the legs are finished off. Several of them have some minor cosmetic pilling inside the thigh where the velcro from a seat pack strap has rubbed. One of them has the center seam under the pad fraying a touch, but should be easy enough to stitch securely again.

4 pairs of Nashbar liner shorts, to be worn under street shorts. They use the same pad as the isolation shorts shown above. Label size is 2X, and fit about a 40-44" waist.

2 pairs of Bellwether shorts. Label size is 2X and as with the above, fit about 40-44" waist.

Just let me know what you may have available for trade.
[/h]
I also have a hi-vis yellow Pearl Izumi jersey that fits on the larger size of a 1x. Haven't taken a photo of that yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Nashbar shorts.jpg (58.3 KB, 14 views)
Nashbar liner shorts.jpg (66.6 KB, 11 views)
Bellwether shorts.jpg (59.9 KB, 11 views)