View Single Post
Old 08-28-13, 04:07 PM
pdedes
ka maté ka maté ka ora

Bikes: breezer venturi - red novo bosberg - red, pedal force cg1 - red, neuvation f-100 - da, devinci phantom - xt, miele piste - miche/campy, bianchi reparto corse sbx, concorde squadra tsx - da, miele team issue sl - ultegra

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Excelsius
The bottom cap of their Road Drive frame pump fell off during a ride after 2 years. I called them and they immediately sent me a replacement without even inquiring about warranty. So their support isn't bad. On the more negative side, their frame pump slid down my seat tube on my last ride and dug into my SRAM Force carbon crank during pedaling. The cut isn't too deep, but is still rather noticeable. Had to add velcro tape to the pump clamp to prevent this from happening in the future, but now the pump is sticking out a little too much outside of the frame because of the velcro thickness and on some pedal strokes it's touching my leg. I don't know if things will work better if I move it to my down tube, but I'm not too happy with the design of their Road Drive frame clamp. Some people don't like carrying pumps, but this pump has helped me and other riders get home on several occasions, even though I carry CO2 as well.
i keep my road drive on the down tube and velcro'd.