Old 08-30-13, 08:21 PM
peterw_diy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yuba Mundo + Peanut Shell at the back: pics, video, opinions on cargo bags wanted!

I'm close to buying a Mundo family+cargo rig and I'd love to hear from any of you who have tried using the Baguette or Go-Getter with a Peanut Shell mounted at the back of the Mundo's rear deck.

I'll put a stoker bar on the seatpost for kid #1 and a Peanut Shell seat on the back for kid #2 . I'll likely buy the Bread Basket for small loads & wider objects, but I figure I should also get a bag for additional capacity. I want it to be easy to put things in & take things out of the bag. (I'll probably also add something like the Leg-Up to help keep the legs & feet of kid #1 off the cargo when the bag is loaded.)

It sure looks like the Go-Getter would not work well with the Peanut Shell installed at the back of the deck (and Yuba's website seems to admit that) and I don't think having the Peanut Shell up front would work very well for the kids -- kid #2 would have a worse view (sitting right behind an adult) and it would be annoying for kid #1 to have to sit behind an empty Peanut Shell when #1 isn't coming along for the ride.

Thanks!

Peter