Old 09-03-13, 02:50 PM
ModeratedUser
Banned

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PlanoFuji
The OP is confused. The charger linked to in the OP is not for Alkaline batteries it is for Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH), which are designed to be recharged. Similar chargers are readily available.

Here is the 'title' for the OP's linked charger; "
Rosewill RGD-CT505 Battery Charger for AAA/AA Ni-MH Batteries(battery not included)

Actually I think you might be confused. The first sentence in the Overview tab states; "The Rosewill RGD-CT505 charger is based on a proprietary and technology that enables ordinary disposable alkaline batteries to be recharged." The first and second sentence in tab Details/Feature states; "This charger is based on a proprietary and special technology that enables ordinary disposable alkaline batteries to be recharged." and "The charger is designed to increase the voltage of ordinary used alkaline batteries, so that they can be used several times until they are fully depleted." Not to mention all the references users have made in the feedback area pointing to this being a alkaline battery charger. This was sold for being a alkaline battery charger and that's what I bought this for. What Newegg does after a lawsuit or from having big corporations twists their collective arms, I have no control over. I just know this was never marketed for being a NiMH charger, ever though there was wording on the documentation that it does charge those batteries.