Old 09-05-13, 02:55 PM
LabRat2k3

Bikes: 2012 Cinelli Xperience

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Do you want ideas or do you want people to tell you, you are right and there is nothing you can do, and that you are right for wanting to give up? You are not going to find that here. When life challenges you find a way to overcome it. It can be done, as you have stated yourself others who make less than you are making it, so you can too. It may not be easy, or enjoyable. Yes you can ride around your house. Don't try to tell me that, "that's okay for you city guys" because I live on a one lane, narrow, curvy, hilly road in the middle of nowhere West Virginia and ride my road every day, you can too. Ride the hills, it will make you stronger, you can do it that is why your bike has gears, use them. There are affordable options for clothes that many have already covered. I understand poor too, grew up very poor myself. We ate a lot of beans and bologna and wore hand me down clothes, may not have been fun but we made it. Live inside your means it can be done. Step up and quit making excuses.