Dilligaf

Bikes: Orbea

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
Dammit, I'm OUT.
Stupid soccer. Sorry. I hope we get another one of these things going later so I can enjoy a refreshing beverage in the company of other cyclists.
Bummer TH. Well, next time. I took your name off the list, but if something changes until Saturday, you're always welcome back.

Originally Posted by Uncle Jams Army
I'm in, but no guarantees I'll make it past Peets. Still building strength after a March crash put me out of commission.

Awesome loop. I've done many of these climbs in combination with one another, but never this complete list at once. I'm betting it's 5K feet of climbing, though.
Thanks Uncle, you are in! Don't worry about the distance, ride as far as you feel like. I don't think the climbing is more than 4000' (but that's an estimate sucked out of a thumb). Anyway, most of it is in the first 20 miles.

Originally Posted by kensic
so how fast do you think we're going to be averaging? currently i do about 10-12 mph
If I have to make an uneducated guess - we'd average around 15 mph over the entire route. I did a big part of this loop solo about 3 months ago and I averaged just under 15 mph. And I'm an average recreational weekender. As I said earlier - feel free to ride as much as you want. We can make a plan at the start and maybe split in 2 groups (faster and slower), depending on who shows up.

Last edited by JimmyNH; 09-14-13 at 08:26 PM.