Old 09-17-13, 07:55 AM
lsberrios1 

Bikes: '13 Spech Roubaix SL4 Expert

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IBOHUNT
A manager would see a goal here. Get to where that cool jersey fits... How cool would that be?
+1. I know its easier said than done but I even do that on purpose. I've been buying clothes in smaller sizing with time goals in mind as well. I started at 219lbs july last year. A few months into it found a really nice kit I liked but didnt quite fit. I was 205 by then and bought it. I said that for my first supported ride I would be fit enough to wear it... It didnt happen but for my firts club ride it did about a month later. I was about 192. Then by that time I bought a speed suit. I am supposed to wear it this saturday and it still doesnt fit quite as good as I thought it would by now but it fits to the point I can wear it. I am playing with my weight right now between 180-182. I hope I can be under 180 by saturday and it'll fit almost perfect. If it doenst happen I'll save it for the saturday after when I have my first official crit race.

Look at it as motivation and things will change. It gets expensive though so if you arent willing try to make it on big strides like say xxxL to xL then XL to M... etc.

It worked for me hope it works for you