Old 09-25-13, 08:52 PM
SpeshulEd 

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by lsberrios1
I thought the same. I really wanted the version with the shield on it. When i tried it on a the shop i thought i looked worse than my current atmos. I said this on another thread and i was classified as an ignorant baboon with no acceptance of different life forms and opinions lol.

i may wait for the aero helmet that specialized came up with. Hopefully it looks like i thought the attack would look.
You mean these...

...there's a local guy that got a trial one from specialized, its actually the pharma/quickstep team helmet, I think it might be a little different. I think the back looks funny on them.

Of course, this is coming from the guy that now has a soup bowl for a helmet.

Originally Posted by gc3
You had to have had at least an inkling that it was gonna look like a big soup bowl on top of your head...how could you look at that pic and not know? If you only wear it at night, then no one will notice...
Yeah, I know, but I look bad in all helmets. I figured this one would look more "commuter-ish" for riding to work and help keep the head warmer in the winter months. I also wanted something a bit more toned down since my current aeon is a bit 80's inspired when it comes to color...

edit: ugh, thats a horrible picture of me. That was 70 miles into a century on a 105+ degree day...you can see the salt buildup in my hair. I also needed to shave.