View Single Post
Old 09-27-13, 03:23 PM
jessestylex

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I bought a MNT bike off craigslist for my Birthday back in March just to test the water. After a few rides around the block I started to feel like a kid again. I just wanted to start riding to keep from being so bored on the weekends. I soon ditched the MNT bike and bought a road bike. I didn't know I was losing weight until my wife asked me to check the scale. I had lost 8 pounds in a month. it's been about 7 months now, Ive gone up to riding about 5-6 days a week. But now that fall is here I've lost an hour of daylight and it's conflicting with my schedule. This week I'll only ride 3 days. So far I have lost 37 pounds on cycling alone with no diet plan. I'm going to buy a bike trainer soon so I can still ride 5-6 days a week through the winter. I'm 10-15 pounds from 18% body fat and I want to be ready when spring hits.

I'm the smallest Ive been in 16 years. Though It's kind of a bummer no family or co workers have noticed i've dropped 37 pounds. Good thing i'm self motivated! plus riding a bike is just fun. Not work.