Thread: Every Day Pics
View Single Post
Old 09-29-13, 11:40 AM
Schlug
Jockey Full Of Bourbon

Bikes: Merckx Mourenx '69 with full Dura Ace, 1996 Merckx MX-Leader Campy Record 10 speed, Merckx EMX-5 ex-Etixx team bike with Campag Record 11 speed. Pinarello F4:13 with Campag Record 10 speed, New Merckx Liege 75 unbuilt, '86 Merckx Corsa Extra unbuilt.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DiegoFrogs
Oh, I know. For four years on Temple's campus I supported two Turkish families despite my burgeoning girth.
Originally Posted by -holiday76
Well, as a fellow Temple grad I can attest cheesesteaks only really come from south Philly or the burbs. The good ones anyway.

Temple grad here as well. Concur completely. Last time I was there I made the GF eat a Geno's and a Pat's in the same day. (several hours apart) She likes Pat's. As if.

I sold a bike to Louis who used to work at Geno's. His bike was his transportation and it was stolen. (no, really, in Philly? nu uh!) He didn't have the money so he got the money from the fellow down the street. 25 percent. I sold him a Raleigh at a good discount. Later I helped him and his (really hot) wife move an air conditioner from the store to his apartment on Vine St. And I was treated like a VIP at Geno's. Like I was Sinatra.

Different sort of bike. Monument Valley.