Old 09-29-13, 06:28 PM
Dudelsack 

Bikes: Lectric Xpedition.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked 96 Times in 46 Posts
Originally Posted by DnvrFox
Our frequent contributor sreten has been permanently banned, as one can note in the BFN "banned" thread.

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...7-Banned-Users
I actually pulled his last week's posts. Yeah, they were a bit annoying to some, perhaps, but I didn't see any ban-worthy behavior.

I'm guessing he had some unpleasant exchanges on the PM with a moderator.

Unfortunately the forum guidelines allow one to be blasted by whomever would like via PM, including mods, and if you make even a vague reference to it, it is a ban-worthy infraction.

If it had ever happen to me, I'd think it were terribly unfair. Thank goodness it has NEVER happened to me.

Having said that, I think the rules are unfair. It has never happened to me.

For what it's worth, and it's precious little, sreten's ban appeared to be unfair.

And I agree with my indignant brethren: if we wanted an Addiction thread, someone mould have started it by now.

Pub 51 meant well, but, not surprisingly, the topics trend towards alcohol consumption, and not everyone wants to participate.

Id like to start a thread called "Miscellany", where we discuss questions or observations that don't seem worthy of their own thread. I'd start it, but it don't want to see it merged with Pub 51.