Bikes: 1x10 Raleigh Tripper / random fixed townie

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by giantcfr1
Hahaha, I thought you meant avid bb5 brakeset

Good looking bike you have BTW
Ahh that makes a little more sense now hah.

I would go with the BB7 brakeset if I were to replace the ****ty Tektro Novela set I have.

And thanks might I add! I'd love to give her the blackout treatment, I'm not a huge fan of white and lots of branding.

Originally Posted by caffein8ed
After riding an extremely heavy Diamondback comfort bike for almost the whole summer, (complete with fork and seatpost suspension), I decided it was time to step up to something a little more suited to my increased riding routine. So, after much research and many test rides, I bought myself a Jamis Coda Sport at the very end of August. Now, a little more than 150 miles later, I finally got around to taking a few pics.

I know it's a fairly pedestrian bike compared to a lot of the ones I've seen in this thread, but it's new to me, it's a huge step up from what I had been riding, and it has made riding a lot more fun overall.

<snip>

Also, I found that when I hung my taillight off the loop on my seat bag, it would always just tip down and aim itself at the tire. I needed to figure out a way I could mount it so that it pointed straight back. So, I made this little taillight mounting bracket to fix that problem. It ain't exactly pretty, but it gets the job done.

<snip>
Looks great! Good to know you're happy with it!

Noticed you have half-clips, you find it's a fairly reasonable improvement over just straight platforms?