Old 10-03-13, 06:19 PM
smallwheeler

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by cinnamon
LOOKIE what came today!

Now, I've got a few questions about it from those who might know.

1. It looks like it's missing the little inflater that comes in the seat post. Can I purchase a replacement from Dahon for this?

2. I have no idea what the three... thingies... in the following picture are, can somebody disabuse me of my ignorance?

3. I think the original owner changed some things like the handlebar grips and the kickstand. Also, in the picture of the handlebar grips, you can see an odd blank spot, I'm not sure what that's about:

Kickstand:

Very pleased with this pre-loved purchase. It seems it was stored in a shop of some kind and not used much. There will be a trip to my local bike shop for a once over before it's gifted to DD.

Oh, and I think it's got a three speed internal hub... Never have used one of these before and wowzer, I like eet! This will be perfect for park rides so thank you all so much for the plethora of information you share!
damn, that was quick!

yes indeed, it does have that sweet internal 3 speed.. remember, that bike is for your daughter!

the thingies on the front are for mounting a bracket that can hold various kinds of bags and accessories. i think the seatpost pump would not have been stock on that model, but you can easily order one online.

edit: on closer inspection, i see what you must mean is that the pump is actually missing from inside the post because it is, in fact, a seatpost pump!

Last edited by smallwheeler; 10-03-13 at 06:50 PM.