Old 10-12-13, 04:08 PM
Andy_K 

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 525 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3230 Post(s)
Liked 3,862 Times in 1,439 Posts
I think the problem is that your question is too broad and your list too large. It's hard to say where to begin. I could tell you my favorite CX bike, but it's not one of the one's on your list so it would be counter-productive.

You probably won't find a lot of people who have extensively ridden more than one of the bikes on your list, so the most we'll be able to tell you is what we like about the component choices or maybe the geometry of a particular bike. And it wouldn't even be particularly helpful for me to talk to you about geometry because it appears that your intended use isn't quite the same as my typical use, though I would say for the general kind of riding you describe even geometry isn't particularly critical.

The thing I'd say you should be looking for in a test ride is comfort. The biggest difference (aside from component choices) between the bikes will be minor differences in the way they fit. So if you get the one that feels best when you're riding it, that's going to be a good choice.