Still Pedaling

Bikes: Brompton and Dahon Curve D3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by darukhan
Hey Wayne,

Have you considered offsetting the price of either bike (Citizen or Dahon) by selling your first (Camping World? Adventure?) folding bike?

You might be able to get one or two hundred bucks for it on Craigslist. Posting an ad on Craigslist is free, so it's worth a shot.
I let those Adventure bikes go awhile back now. The company was nice enough to take them back. They had a 90 day return policy and didn't give me any problem whatsoever. Bare in mind, one of them had a defective rear hub.

I put that money towards a Brompton -- oooo but I'm in debt for the rest. Funny, when I went into the store where they sold me the Brommie, I was there to try the Tern C7. It was my wife that convinced me otherwise. She said you might as well get the better bike and not have regrets down the road. There are times when I really do listen to my wife, and this was one of them. Bless her heart. So I need something for her to ride while I save for a Brommie for her. Hey, it's the least I can do. She's a real sweetheart!!!