View Single Post
Old 10-16-13, 08:15 PM
brawlo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked 76 Times in 57 Posts
Originally Posted by JMR
I have been thinking about trying an Adamo (mainly for Kilo), which version have you got Brawlo? There seems to be heaps of different ones on the website, but not sure how different they really are...

JMR
Originally I got a Racing II to put on my old track bike come fixie. It was good when thrashing out a sprint, but we've recently been doing 1hr plus paceline riding around our track and it was really uncomfortable. So I've moved that over to my track bike now. It's replacing a Selle Italia Trans Am Max that originally came on my first road bike. I recently got a 20% extra off coupon from PBK and so got a Road version to put on the fixed for less than a second hand one I was chasing on fleabay. So far it is really good for extended periods. Both saddles are really comfortable when forward and low down in the drops, the Road version is just a lot more comfortable when sitting up on the hoods. I can see why the tri guys like them.

I'm about to descend into the world of aero bars this season, so I will see how that goes. I am planning on using the fixie for our club road TT races to work out positioning for track TT stuff. It's going to be a real test of the relationship between myself and the ISM.