Old 10-17-13, 08:36 PM
bikebreak

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bikebreak
Thanks, 3 cheers for the global marketplace!

Anyone have the Exustars and can comment on sizing?
In length I typically fit a 44 but have wide toes so I need a 45 if the last is narrow.

I emailed Exustar to ask also.
reply from Exustar re sizing, for the curious:

"Unfortunately we are out of all E-ST707 touring shoes except size 37 (10 pair)& 42 ( 1 pair) and we will not be restocking them.

If you can find them on line I would recommend size 45 as they are built on a narrow last. I know that Nashbar did have some but I am not sure about the sizes the have left.Unfortunately we are out of all E-ST707 touring shoes except size 37 (10 pair)& 42 ( 1 pair) and we will not be restocking them.

If you can find them on line I would recommend size 45 as they are built on a narrow last. I know that Nashbar did have some but I am not sure about the sizes the have left."
I also asked if they will sell the 705 Stelvio in USA

We are in the process of converting Exustar USA to a distributor based business and will be closing this warehouse. We will only be selling the existing stock that we got from the previous distributor on line until it is gone.

Then there will be a USA network of bicycle parts distributors selling Exustar to bike shops in the USA

We will be announcing the new USA Exustar Distributors in early November. So far no USA distributor has added the 705.

You will need to see if you can buy from the UK.

Sorry for the news.
If I was selling bike shoes I would offer to carry the 705