Old 10-23-13, 04:42 PM
gsteinb
out walking the earth

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
Liked 752 Times in 342 Posts
Originally Posted by Ygduf
I missed this before, but for real, I have no issue with you. Implied or not. None, zero. I know you're accomplished and have many wins and know how to train and race.

Don't think that because I believe there might be more than 1 path to the same destination that I don't value knowing how you got there. I think maybe that's what's being lost. I'm never intending to say "don't do this or that". I'm honestly only ever saying "this is my datapoint for what I did and how it turned out".
In the thread in question, and the posts you're misconstruing your contribution was that 'no one could help the OP' and he should just ride in a way he enjoys. I pointed out that there were guys who could help him, and that everyone sooner or later bumps up against their limiters. That's how we're all talking about what we're talking about. We can take a totally nihilistic approach and say none of it matters because none of us are going pro, and call it a day. But this is a forum devoted to racing and training, so things usually aren't going to go that way.