Thread: Horner
View Single Post
Old 11-01-13, 09:06 AM
TommyBing
Banned

Bikes: Redline Carbon Conquest Team, Colnago X-Lite (Wrecked, Stripped, Wal-Arted), Ibis Hakkalugi (STOLEN!!!), Bianchi Imola, Bianchi San Jose, Soma DC DC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Listen, they're all on drugs. All of them. Even the babies. Logan Owen's on it. Mathieu Van Der Poel. Even grandpas. Horner. Stuart O'Grady. Whatever other 35-40 year olds who retired over the last week. All of them. All on drugs.

Likely very few of you know what ribonucleotide reductase is, but that's what they're all on now. Maybe not RR, but some boutique chemistry that isn't known or tested for, like has always been the case.

There are kids smoking pot belge in the friggin' woods right now getting amped for their hard ride. Everyone wants the leg up.

Why do we clamor for anti-doping, when doping is the culture, the culture has always been as so, and we are merely viewers?

They're all on dope. You can't do it any other way.

Holy Christ, imagine JUST a masseuse and a chef. My God, if I had daily massages and three perfect meals on the regular, I would go atomic on Strava. If I had clenbuterol, albuterol, a transfusion, some EPO, and, most importantly, got to rub steroid creme on my taint, I don't know what I could be, but it would be better than I am with beef chili for lunch and two cysts that never heal on my ass.

They're all on the juice, boys. It's crazy to believe otherwise.