Old 11-13-13, 11:07 AM
pullup

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 13 Posts
The Presto resto

My winter project build is now coming along past the painter stage.
Just a reminder of how colourful it looked from when Don spotted it for me on Marktplaats

I decided on restoring it in the original colour although i have a gold Zieleman already.

Together with the painter (Leen) we scraped away a little patch of the blue paint and looked for a good colour match.
I already had some Presto transfers for Leen to work with ( the bands and headbadge) It was the first time he applied these 'laktransfers' as he did his usual perfect job but unfortunatly still had to improvise a little bit on the 'model campagnolo ' script.

This Presto frame is build as was usual with a little bit different detailling compared to the one i own already but i think it came out very elegant.
Of course the usual Presto chromed fork, square brakebridges, open fork ends and pantoed Andreas-crosses on the seatstay are present.

In the mean time I swapped together a Campagnolo super record group and I am sure it will look great with those black accents on this frame.
One little setback is the diameter of the seatpost i have is 27.2 and this frame seems to require a 27.0
If anyone has something in that size i am happy to swap