Old 11-15-13, 09:30 PM
Bikeforumuser0011

Bikes: Lola (2012 Schwinn Voyageur 7)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What have you bought for your bike lately?

As always, I am constantly purchasing/returning, purchasing/returning things for Lola (come to think of it, its' not just for her ... ). But, I think (hopefully) that I have most of the things nailed down. Unfortunately, I have had to return the Minnehaha Barrel Bag, as it will not work for my needs. For Lola, her most recent purchases ... ... have been the Brooks B18 Lady Saddle/Grips in Raspberry (my Mom purchased it for me as a gift/bribe), the PoCampo Logan Trunk Bag in Feathers, and I finally (hopefully) solved my locking problem with the Knog Strongman and the OnGuard Doberman Cable Lock . Due to some issues (icky plumbing issues in my apartment that displaced me for a few days & an icky cold for the past week) Lola is still at the LBS, but I will pick her up tomorrow, or Sunday at the latest, so I have not been able to ride with the Brooks yet. I received the PoCampo today, when I was finally able to get back into my apartment after a few days, so that was a nice surprise. It is a very nice bag, but the only thing I have an issue with (a small one) is that it does not have a very reinforced bottom and is a bit on the small side, but oh well. I really want the Po Campo Loop Pannier, but am waiting until I have a little bit more money (or maybe I will get it as an x-mas gift) and that it is only available in umber right now, and I'm not a huge fan of that color. I should've just bought this bag to begin with, and then I would not have gone through all the crap with the other bags I went through, but oh well, lesson learned and thank the goddess for receipts!

The only other little thing she needs is a good back up headlight to the Reelight, and a small tool roll that I can through in the PoCampo in case of an emergency, but I am still searching for that. I'll probably go with the one I origninally ordered then returned ...

Anyway, what have you bought lately? Any purchasing plans for the future?