View Single Post
Old 11-18-13, 09:32 AM
PatrickGSR94

Bikes: 2011 Felt Z85 (road/commuter), 2006 Marin Pine Mountain (utility/commuter E-bike), 1995 KHS Alite 1000 (gravel grinder)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by spivonious
Had a t-shirt on, but second-guessed myself and switched to my long-sleeve thermal shirt. Wrong move! I got to work sweating. Temp was in the low 50s - there's a chance we hit 60F today.

A big storm blew through early this morning and scattered leaves and debris everywhere. As a result, I was riding much farther in the lane than normal. Cars seemed to understand though, and still (mostly) gave me a safe amount of space when passing.

I think I'll just wear my undershirt for the ride home. Luckily, it's supposed to get cooler again tomorrow.

On a fun note, I had to fill up my car's gas tank over the weekend. I kept the receipt from the last time I filled up: September 28th. 8 weeks out of 12 gallons of gas isn't too shabby!
Lucky! I'm proud of myself when I go 2 weeks on a tank of gas. One time I even made it 3 weeks.

Would have been nice to ride today, but can't due to scheduling. Planning to ride in tomorrow, though.