Old 11-20-13, 09:57 PM
Scaliboy62

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AdrianFly
Thinking back to last March when I was wrestling with the wheel, I do believe I had to pry the dropouts open to get it to slide in.

This reminded me of my PX10 when I switched from Tubies to Clinchers with Mavic Rims/Campy hubs+wider axle.

Check with Scaliboy if you ditch the Prodeco and get the refund. He owns a company that imports Mipower Ebikes but I'm not sure if he offers a folding version yet.
I have my own business but no connection to MiPower just a fan of these bikes, I did considered selling them as well as the TDCM kits which are the " UM " Ultra Motors on these bikes & others, I contacted them & they wanted to maybe do business with me but i never followed through as my father had a stroke & I moved to take care of him. There's a good idea for someone
I did ditch my Prodeco after a month true. They have upgraded many components i see, BB7 brakes now on the latest Phantom model, better back racks etc.. I wish them well it seems they listen to the consumer & really try to improve the product. I dont remember having a hard time replacing the R. wheel on my Storm 500 it just dropped right in & came right off, different brakes though & the folding frame so maybe slightly different drop outs then the Outlaw.
This company seems to put bikes into production before all the bugs are ironed out, my Storm's seat springs hit the battery when post was lowered then they changed seats, maybe they'll remedy this issue too for future bikes..