Old 11-30-13, 06:53 AM
TandemGeek
hors category

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
November 30 (26,544)

It's been about a month since I last posted a summary, so here are the last 10 since then.

The actual entries with linked websites, objects, video's etc. can be found here:
Blog: http://tandemgeek.wordpress.com

-----------------------------------

New Entries At Riding Two-Up

Recently posted at Riding Two-Up: Trailer Update: The First Real Test Ride…. Harley-Davidson Street… I’m Clearly Not The Target Demographic Long Day Helping My Best-Bud Bag A Bagger… Adding a Centech AP-1 To The Road King… Bushtec Hitch Installation… Not … Continue reading → Read more…

The Only Thing Missing From The Weekend Was a Tandem Ride….

It was a pretty good weekend, all things considered. Friday was a busy day for me, as I had a lot of home-banking to do, a trip to the DMV to make and a hodge-podge of small “fixes” to attend … Continue reading → Read more…

Grease Off, Wax-On… With A New Batch O’ Wax

For those who didn’t see the comments that followed my A Picture’s Worth A Thousand Words: Why I Wax My Chains…. blog entry back on November 10th, here’s the back story on that very grimy chain: I installed a new KMC chain … Continue reading → Read more…

Well, At Least Ebay Made $25…. No Sale!

Well, if you’d like to give away bicycles there’s a hot market out there! I put two very nice bicycle frames and a complete, custom bicycle out on FleaBay for a week and the results were, well… uninspiring. On the … Continue reading → Read more…

Ready for the First Trial Run… Too Bad The Weather’s Not Cooperating

Well, we’re all set to go with our new-to-us tandem trailer. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like we’ll be heading over to Covington, Georgia for the November PEACHES ride as originally planned given the less than ideal weather we’ve been handed … Continue reading → Read more…

Yes, I Was Serious About Trailering Our Tandem Behind The Harley!

Regular readers will recall that in one of my post-Southern Tandem Rally reports I lamented about our lack of enthusiasm for driving to tandem cycling events and shared a plan to investigate trailering our tandem behind our motorcycle as an alternative … Continue reading → Read more…

A Picture’s Worth A Thousand Words: Why I Wax My Chains….

Uggg…. Experiment over; back to paraffin hot melt wax for my chains. Read more…

One down, at least three more to go….

Our beautiful Erickson tandem has found a new home with some friends down in Florida! They were the first to express an interest in the Erickson after my posting on the 29th of October and had first refusal rights. After … Continue reading → Read more…

No More Mountain Tandem.. sniff, sniff

Yes, it’s true. That particular chapter may have come to a close. My acid test for confirming our time riding off-road tandems together may have truly come to a close with a very low likelihood of a sequel was driven … Continue reading → Read more…

4th Annual Florida Tandem Rally Report, by Kathy Foster

Once again we are pleased to share a Florida PANTHERS Post-Event Report from our guest contributor Kathy Foster. Reflecting on the best way to enjoy tandem rallies, some couples like to do them back to back. One week after the … Continue reading → Read more…