Thread: Twentyfixer
View Single Post
Old 09-29-05, 09:31 AM
v1nce

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Yeh i second that: many thanks for having such nice pics and describing the proces! We need more of that in these boards (though it is probably terrible for bandwidth ha ha). Yeah ride that baby into the ground and then move on! Sounds good to me. You didn't do all that work in one Sunday did you?! That's crazy.

How did you get such good lighting on those pics anyway? Flash, lots of extra lighting/daylight. Very Crisp, nice.

Thanks for the compliments on my wheels. I have actually uglied it up a little since those last pics, i had to because of theft. It is still pretty sweet though. If i ever find my digi camera i might post some more pics. I also made this kinda nifty small basket for the front out of a 5 Liter plastic jerry can. I feel like a dork/E.T. which is cool.

Bianca's! Yeah that's it! A lot of the bikes i was referring to bear that name! I am sure. also Weekendstar and Rhino. Although the latter are really really terrible/the more modern versions. And all those curved tube folders are def. light, much lighter than 20's.