Old 09-30-05, 09:02 AM
juf2m

Bikes: Serotta Fierte Steel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi guys!

It has been a loooooooong time since I have posted. Life has been crazy. After the covered bridges metric in August, I went to northern Canada to my cottage on an island in the middle of nowhere. Then I went to Toronto to take care of some immigration related stuff, and to see U2, my alltime fave band live 4 times. Bono pulled me up on stage to dance with him! *faint*

Then I had to go to Montreal for my consulate interview, and finally I had my move from Toronto to MD in a huge Uhaul truck. I am still swamped with boxes and unpacking.

It has therefore been well over a month since I have so much as looked at a bicycle. I am pleased to report that despite partying and red wine, I have lost 2 more lbs, I am now at 134, 4lbs from my goal. Basically 135 was my first goal, so I'm not even really on a diet anymore, but anything I might lose is gravy. On the bad side though...I'm sure my muscles have shrunk down to nothingness.

I am supposed to ride a bit today, or at least this weekend...but I am actually nervous and afraid of getting back on the bike! Have you ever heard of anything so silly?