Old 12-20-13, 11:04 AM
calamarichris
Banned.

Bikes: '09 Felt F55, '84 Masi Cran Criterium, (2)'86 Schwinn Pelotons, '86 Look Equippe Hinault, '09 Globe Live 3 (dogtaxi), '94 Greg Lemond, '99 GT Pulse Kinesis

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked 265 Times in 153 Posts
Originally Posted by Cyclepup
I'm checking in to see if your dad opted for the new bike versus the Live 03. Pics of the new bike if that's the one you and Angel will be riding!
Ack! Sorry for the colossal delay, Pup. My Pa opted for the Live 2, so I got my Live 3 back.

I changed the front chainring (errr, beltring) to a 50T, so I don't spin out in top gear as much. And I figured as long as I had to buy a new belt and ring, I might as well get one that would fit the narrower Dura Ace crankset I had lying around in the garage. It's a lot easier on the knees, than the wider OEM cranks. About the only downside is that the belt guard had to go, but fortunately the belt and older Gates beltring don't grab at my work slacks.

I've tried 3 different handlebars, and currently have Velo Orange Porteur bars on it, (which is what the bike should have come with OEM, IMO.) Seriously loving this bike and I hope you are too!

Last edited by calamarichris; 05-12-15 at 11:27 AM.