View Single Post
Old 12-23-13, 02:40 PM
BLYTZPK
Banned

Bikes: '78 Raleigh rebuilt to 21C...Redline Monocog cyclocross in steel redone to 8 spped trekker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
currently, I have 25 years in, visits in '52/58/74/?. I was here at tropical paradise Florida. Gone under asphalt.

The suggestion is ACA's loop may be acceptable in 1993 but less so now following the condo years. Lots of good riding in the Panhandle and Big Bend. A1A above and below Titusville. I drove the beach road from Ft L. Old Beach in spots.

The 'zoo' is from an unimpeachable source. I live, when I'm here, in Terkelville. T-ville is filled with Ohioans, a capable, intelligent and courteous race. I am most comfortable on the east coast with New York and NJ people: dangerous drivers which the Ohioans are not: depends where you are.

Riding down a populated beach road is riding thru a mob of drunks, *******, junkies, old folk on drugs.pimps, goons, bikers, prostitutes in borrowed SUV…....rough Dude rough. There are nuts with Lambo's n turbos imagining they're on the Blue Ridge. The stat is what I wrote: official across the board. It's Not riding thru a soccer riot...well, try Saturday night then.

THIS IS THE BEACH !

You came for THE BEACH ? Who did you expect to drive thru ? Skip Barber ?

riding the Keys is on the life list. ride upwind. they spray for insects

Last edited by BLYTZPK; 12-23-13 at 02:48 PM. Reason: ignorance