Old 12-27-13, 12:20 PM
howsteepisit

Bikes: Canyon Endurace SLX 8Di2

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 14 Posts
I am missing something here. You Contact the company and they reply via email they are looking into it. So you then call the company and in the conversation they asked why you did not call the police. You take this as an indication the company will not do anything. They company has not had a chance to do anything yet, so you conclude they are not going to do anything right? Further, due to the threat of lawsuits, even if the driver is disciplined, they company will not likely tell you anything, as disciplinary actions are normally kept private ( you you like to be disciplined in front of your co-workers?).

What exactly did you expect to be the outcome of your two complaints? Public flogging? Immediate firing of the offending driver?

Not that I particularly believe any of the report bad driving lines are anything but a way to placate the public, but I see no basis for your conclusion of a non-caring attitude. or in other words you have no idea of what went on at the carrier after your repetitive complaint.