Old 01-09-14, 11:47 AM
GreatWhiteShark

Location: Because of Internet lack of security only give USA, here; want more simply ask, through messaging.

Bikes: I think I just found out (happy to finally be able to find out) that my bicycle is Raleigh's '2007 Venture 3.0 SR NEX-4000!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I guess I should just gone into more about my concern with being in a feet position and the surgeries I have had on my feet.

After surgeries, I used to run (months of practice no problem) during the 3.5K tendons in my balls of my feet blew up, shoes were barely holding the swelling in, finished, because knew when I would stop I was done. Later for fun running 2-miles, (making real good times) partly tore my Achilles tendon from where it attaches to back of the foot. That is just the worse damages, after the surgeries, what I am really worried about is that when I use the feet's different muscles too much they quickly start to ache and then quickly get to knife like sharp pains, especially in my heels and balls of my feet. That is why I am also worried about having my feet in the balls of my feet position and not adjustable.

Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-09-14 at 11:48 AM. Reason: of