Thread: Every Day Pics
View Single Post
Old 01-14-14, 12:14 PM
WNG
Spin Forest! Spin!

Bikes: I used to have many. And I Will again.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by cobrabyte
I hear ya man. I got more upset for the folks that were trying to commute to work, they've got to explain it to the boss and it makes commuting to work seem illegitimate to folks that already feel it is. At least I was just out recreationally riding so it was a minor inconvenience, but think about parents with kids in a child seat and things could get ugly quick. Really sad that the person(s) involved will never get caught.
Man, this is a heinous act by a callous sociopath. In agreement with RALEIGH_COMP's beliefs, may these people be brought to justice. I've gotten first hand experience of such despicable people, and discovered how traumatic events in their past are the cause. BUT I can't condone or excuse their behavior and premeditated victimization of others.

I hope the police investigate. Spreading hundreds of tacks and brads means someone recently made a big purchase for this purpose. A plea for vendors to report any such purchases may narrow down who did this. If someone had wrecked from flats and gotten badly hurt, then this wouldn't be a lightly taken crime.
I wonder if they can run a Bobcat with an electromagnet to pick up the tacks and nails? Or at least a narrow road sweeper on the path to try to do the same.