lostarchitect 
incazzare.

Bikes: See sig

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by -=(8)=-
As usual, the negative comments come from people who have no experience with them.
Easily the best light Ive ever used. Because its blue, it serves two functions, it gets people to notice you~ you can see them slow to say "wTf", and
I believe it is a factor in my morning commute being so friendly and laid back. Its easy for car ppl to tell Im the guy who isnt acting like a spandex train gang rider.
Dont believe the serious intarwebz riders. Its a great light, especially for the price.
Huh. I have seen them on the road a few times, so while I don't have experience using them myself, I have experience as another road user seeing them in action. As far as I can tell, they're basically invisible until you're very close to the other rider. I don't think they're as good as you think they are. They probably look bright from the rider's position, but from behind the result is pretty much nil.