Old 01-18-14, 06:58 PM
RicR

Bikes: Sun EZ Sport CX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Balsawings
Ric, I don't know why I hadn't thought about the stem being extendable. Just one of my Homer moments I guess.

Thought I would save your picture to my computer so I could rotate it, resave and repost here. I'm assuming that the picture on your computer is rotated 90 degrees from the way it gets posted here? It worked for me when I reposted the picture. I think a setting some where is causing your picture to rotate back to it's original format. You are holding your camera or phone vertically when taking the picture, right? If so, then I assume you're having to rotate the pictures when loading to your computer. I don't know what needs to change in order to get them to load without rotating. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will chime in with the answer.

Bob
Bob, yes I took the picture with my Iphone and holding it vertically when taking the picture. I then uploaded the picture to a file on my hard drive and it is as you say rotated correctly (upright) when viewed. However when I down load it to the forum it somehow gets rotated 90 degrees to the left and I have not been able to figure it out either.

Regarding the handle bars height: I like having mine rotated back enough so that my elbows are at my side and my forearms extend to the bars at a slight upward angle. This seems most comfortable to me and gives me plenty of arm extension to turn the bars for a tight turn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Stem.jpg (93.5 KB, 103 views)