Old 01-20-14, 06:44 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by gerv
Although quite a number of us use public transit as a backup for our cycling activities. I suppose there are some here who do more public transport than cycling.

Since so many discussions here get side-tracked on car issues, it's nice to here from the public transportation users.
Yes, it might be if the term Bike centered wasn't spewed forth as if it wasn't a bike forum. Cars have car sites maybe there should be a mass transit site? Might not find it in bike forums I guess. But here is my take anyway. Pay your money and ride the bus. End of discussion unless you care to add the don't make eye contact and pretend you are reading that some have suggested here. Call a cab, pay your money and sit on you fanny and let the driver drive a Taxi, end of discussion. There is a reason Pedestrian has become an adjective. At least cycling is still a Physically active form of transportation and I for one love cycling. If someone doesn't like cycling why come to a bike forum? And I will include Mass transit in support of cycling or trains in support of cycling but Taxis are simply cars someone else drives. You just pay for it by the hour or mile. Still car centered.