JasO
Keep it on two wheels.

Bikes: Giant Rincon 05

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Drunken Chicken
Awesome, thanks. One question about breaking disc brakes in: Is it a gradual change in braking performance or you ride for hours and then over a period of a few minutes the braking power increases a lot? I mean, you noticed when they were broken in, right?

Thanks again

hey drunk chicken, with the brakes, i didnt really notice it until i was doing endos and all that stuff, but just normally riding around the brakes gradually wear themselves in, its not like one time you will pull the break lever in and not a whole lot and then the next time they suddenly want to throw you over the handlebars (front break). Also i road my Giant Rincon to school today, and before i had really tested out a bike with hydraulic disc breakes i didnt think they would be that good, but i can tell you now that they are 10 times better than v breaks. Although when i had the Rincon and nothing else i thought they were pretty good! but now i know better .

Anyway mate, i hope i helped you out with the question, and if you're thinking about getting these breakes i would say go for it, also with the small rotor size (6") its less weight and well i know they work heaps better than my mates 8" disc breaks. Take it easy mate.