View Single Post
Old 01-27-14, 10:20 AM
calamarichris
Banned.

Bikes: '09 Felt F55, '84 Masi Cran Criterium, (2)'86 Schwinn Pelotons, '86 Look Equippe Hinault, '09 Globe Live 3 (dogtaxi), '94 Greg Lemond, '99 GT Pulse Kinesis

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked 269 Times in 153 Posts
Ah, so you are actually reading the many valid arguments made by actual cyclists in here. It appeared that you were simply ignoring them and continuing cramming your copy-pasted perspective down the throats of those who know better.
I don't have bitterness toward anyone who disagrees with me, but you haven't disagreed with any of the cogent points I and others have made about your flawed conclusions. I think you should actually try cycling (on the sidewalk if it's what you want) to engage the actual cyclists in here, maybe apply reasoning... you might learn something.
I do have some bitterness toward you for your stupid posts like #45 above, while you ignore the arguments pointing out why riding on the sidewalk is unwise, unsafe, and illegal.

Apologies to everyone else for bumping this stupid thread back up. This is the last post I'll make in it.

Last edited by CbadRider; 01-27-14 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Deleted non cycling-related rant