Old 01-31-14, 07:17 PM
bhop

Bikes: Bianchi Via Nirone 7, Jamis Sputnik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dynaryder

Please tell me that light actually points backwards and not at the ground.
It points backwards.

It's a knog skink. Normally it'd attach to the seatpost or other vertical surface, which is why it's on my saddle bag strap. I also have a rear light on my backpack.

Originally Posted by BiketoFeel
Beware of neglecting buyer's remorse. Often, people who pay a lot for something won't criticize it because they would look and feel stupid for buying something so expensive and stylish but not so grand. BMW owners are a good example. I glued a BMW emblem (hood ornament) I found on the road onto my head tube to fit in with my office mates who drive BMWs to work. The funny thing is, the BMW emblem was of far lesser quality than the one that fell off the 1990's Trek 1200 Aluminum.
I don't think that'll be an issue. I'm not a ****** by any means, but this saddle is cheaper than the other saddles I have. I paid $149 from wallbike.com fyi. I don't mind paying a little more for saddles since my butt and nether regions need to feel comfy on the bike. The fact that I ride so much makes it feel 'worth it' too. If I was a weekend warrior, I might think differently.

If I don't like it, I can always sell it for close to what I paid or send it back to wallbike for a full refund within 6 months, but so far I'm liking it,

Last edited by bhop; 01-31-14 at 07:28 PM.