Old 02-03-14, 12:51 PM
SixRaven

Bikes: ORi M10 LiteWeight

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cpg
Nice, it makes me wonder Mezzo don't expand their range and include more bikes like this. I think you are going to enjoy riding it.
The handle bars are standard so you can fit any standard bar ends and grips. I used some of the ergo grips similar to the ones in that photo. I now use longer bar ends to give a bit more reach.
Thanks! It rides wonderfully. I was afraid I was going to regret not going for the pricier Brom, but I trully don't. I will ponder between the bullbars and the ergo grips...

Originally Posted by zebede
Beautiful! Very nice looking, quality Bike.

As far as frips go I have become of the a fan of the ERGON style. Here they are on my Tikit.
I had these for several years and could not find a comfortable riding position until I cut the bar to my shoulder width and then I was surprised how well they work. I can spend considerable time in the saddle and not have any hand or wrist issues with them. The curved little bar ends are a bit slippery even with gloves on and I could do with out them.
Thanks! It is a great bike. I will check the Ergons, thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Can anyone also recommend a good looking, non-intrusive front (handle) bag that could work with the M10?

Last edited by SixRaven; 02-03-14 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Question