Baby Puke

Bikes: Marin Stelvio, Pogliaghi SL, Panasonic NJS, Dolan DF4, Intense Pro24 BMX

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked 87 Times in 58 Posts
Originally Posted by carleton
I've been dieting for 45 days.

When I started, I was using the 2nd hole on my belt. I soon moved to the 1st hole after a couple of weeks.

Wishfully thinking ahead, I went to the leather shop where the belt was made (a Portland thing) and had them punch a new hole further into the belt for later. Let's call that one "Hole 0".

Today, my pants felt loose so I assumed that I was on hole 2 and not my usual hole 1. I was actually on Hole 1 and needed to move to Hole 0 for my pants to be snug.

Yaaaay! right?

When I weighed myself this morning, I weighed exactly the same as when I started the diet. FML.

I really don't know how to rationalize this. Is the belt stretching? Am I gaining mass? My pants are fitting tighter. I actually cannot wear pants that I wore this time last year. And the new cut of pants that were my current go-to cut (Levis 559) are now fitting like the other pants did last year. So, I'm the "tight pants guy" that comes in to the coffee shop every day :-/

Zubas.
Sounds like things are going to plan then! Just rock sweats. You're getting so huge, who's gonna **** with you??