Old 02-06-14, 11:29 AM
Singlespeed92
No longer here

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Reedly
A quick search for a TN Roll Call thread turned up empty, so it seemed the best thing to do - Post one!!

Are you from TN? Say hello! Where do you ride? What do you ride? Why do you ride? Etc...

I'm 34, live in the Nashville area, and mostly ride Hamilton Creek in between training for local area races. Been mountain biking about 2.5 years now and still crazy about it! Decided to get into biking a couple years ago when my wife wanted to roller blade more. Started looking at bike shops for a bike to ride along side her, then stumbled upon the fact that there were trails through the woods for bikes!! Whew! It's all down hill (and up) from there!

Bikes:
Ellsworth Moment - for fun rides
Ellsworth Truth - to race
Surly 1x1 - to get faster?
Trek 6500 - indoor trainer bike
Hello Bristol TN here (born/raised 2 hours from here in VA,been here a couple years in this area). I ride Steele Creek park LOTS (cause it's right here in town),and try to hit Warrior's Path State park's trails regularly too,but I also still drive back to hit my former home-trails in VA and the VA Creeper (granted,the Creeper ain't a"trail" like singletrack,it's a rail trail,but I get some gravel grinding an dmileage in that way ) lots too. I ride because I have been since I was 4 in 1977 and I love to

Bikes are in my sig I think,but ordered a shiney new Surly Troll Tuesday

Last edited by Singlespeed92; 05-16-14 at 01:42 PM.