Old 02-13-14, 10:20 AM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Roody
That sounds like a problem with route timing and scheduling. I bet there was a long wait at the bus station (hub) for the second bus. I don't know any other way to account for a two hour trip time, which I feel is excessive in a city the size of Little Rock.

This is poor planning by the bus company, and passengers should call them to task. It should be fixable.
Not easily fixable. The problem is that, as I said, both locations were at the end of the bus route. To connect the two, you had to ride all the way into the Transit Center in downtown. So it was approaching an hour's ride each way. And with about a 15-20 minute wait between rides, you've burned two hours. They have made changes. The route that terminated by where I worked was rerouted so it now terminates by a new shopping center. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.